Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fas

Options
  • 30-01-2010 7:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭

I am totally incensed at Mary Coghlan giving Roddy Molloy €900,000 as a golden handshake. Legal reasons me a*&e its because she couldn't stand up to him. She has no idea of how ordinary people live. She comes from a family of politicains and doesn't know how the real world lives.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Nothing about this government or FAS shocks me at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭bigdaddyliamo

So, when's the revolution starting? Or are we going to wait for actual armaggeddon to come before we get off our fat backsides and take our country back.Grr etc......:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 339 ✭✭itsonlywords

femur61 wrote: »
    I am totally incensed at Mary Coghlan giving Roddy Molloy €900,000 as a golden handshake. Legal reasons me a*&e its because she couldn't stand up to him. She has no idea of how ordinary people live. She comes from a family of politicains and doesn't know how the real world lives.
    God will the people of Ireland ever learn that these creeps do not give a damn about you or I. They live in their own world and we must respect their right to live aloof of us. They would not waste a piss on us. They make laws to protect themselves. Fianna Fáil is the worst offender and harbours the greatest amount of crooks per head of politician. I actually think at this stage that they are right to laugh at us as it is us idiots who give them that power. At election time they dont care either. They give us the politicians to vote for. They select and we fools vote. No different to communisim. A few independents but overall same old same old. If Healy Rae was presented to the world as a professional irish politician what a laugh they would have. Charasmatic Cowen is a genius and makes me "proud" when I see hiim on TV representing us abroad. Maybe Dustin would fancy the job?Such a dapper man.
    Would that the Irish people learned some politics and stop voting for Fianna Fail "because my father did so" Only hope we have is to rid Ireland of those gangsters and get some honest politicians. reduce their rip off salaries and their stolen expenses. 80 politicians are enough for this small country and if we used the ratioo of our neighbour then 50 would be enough. 50 Honest and regulated politicians would be enough for us.Time these idiots saw that we are the bosses. Time for revolution and maybe it will come when people will get more pissed off with Cowen and Co.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,283 ✭✭✭✭Scofflaw

Is there a political point to this?

moderately,
    Scofflaw

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement