Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can Someone Give Me the Name Of a Good Psychic?

Options
  • 30-01-2010 9:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi i'm looking for a good psychic in the Dublin/Meath/Kildare region. I read Billy White was good can anyone pm me his details please. Also Louise King would it be worth booking a reading with her? I would like an insight into the future and after been to Eddie Christiansen who was spot on about my past I feel he may have got the future wrong.
    :)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25 Aviaries

there is a brilliant girl called liz in divine guidance on capel street dublin 1 the number is <snip> there might be a it of a waiting list but its worth it she is great

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭hipster2009

Hi i'm looking for a good psychic in the Dublin/Meath/Kildare region. I read Billy White was good can anyone pm me his details please. Also Louise King would it be worth booking a reading with her? I would like an insight into the future and after been to Eddie Christiansen who was spot on about my past I feel he may have got the future wrong.

Simple answer is NO
    There is no such thing
    Stop wasting your time and money and get on with your life!:)

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Simple answer is NO
    There is no such thing
    Hipster your opinions are considered off topic in this particular forum. If you want to argue that point, take it to skeptics, but if people come here seeking psychics, let them get on with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

Simple answer is NO
    There is no such thing

Now there's typed-form strychnine with a smile.

Clearly that's experience-driven insight as well. I'd like to hear about your past experiences that led to your conclusions, hipster. It'd be stupendous if you could write about your experiences on the Psychics&Mediums thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

Aviaries wrote: »
    there is a brilliant girl called liz in divine guidance on capel street dublin 1 the number is <snip> there might be a it of a waiting list but its worth it she is great

Aviaries, you should give those details about that Liz lady to 6th (another user on here). He can add that to his directory of psychics and mediums on http://www.paranormal.ie. You can either PM him on here with those details, or email them to him at mark@paranormal.ie.

He'd appreciate that, and so would the other people who consult the directory in future.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 coolicus

Psychic Kay Brady in Clondalkin is supposed to be really good,my sister in law said she was extraordinry in her accurcy.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭meryem

I think one can find many relevent psychic references of Ireland in paranormal.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 goocachoo

A little bit further out but well worth it - Nuala Ronan is in Enniscorthy. See her website nualaronan.com She is genuine and reknowned.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 kmurr04

has anyone heard of any good psychics around the dundalk/drogheda area? if so could you pm me there details thank you! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Picol

I would dearly love if someone would email me their phone number. Many thanks in advance.

• Advertisement
Advertisement