If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Order New Price/Old Price?

Options
  • 30-01-2010 10:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭

Hey guys iv noticed that the price of the DH800 has been reduced to £220 at the moment. I ordered 3 weeks ago but was on the phone to ye the other day and was told it was being despatched today. I presume ill be charged the price its at now and not the £250 price it was 3 weeks ago? As far as i know i havnt been charged anything yet on my credit card.

I also ordered Tannoy SFX 5.1's

EDIT: Tbh i cant remember if it was 250 3 weeks ago or 220. Mind has gone blank?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Hogzy.

We have had yet another delay with our Tannoy delivery and have as of yet to recieve them into stock:(

I really do apologies about the hold up with this product but they are going to arrive soon!!

Your order for the Sony 800 had been placed at £259.95.
    As you can now see the Sony 800 has indeed been dropped to £219.95 but has also now been made an instore only purchase as this price.

Due to the length of wait you have had on the Tannoy SFX I will in this case ship the Sony at the £219.95. (One Off).

We have not yet charged you as the product has not arrivied. We only charge cards when we have all the gear.

Again sorry for the delay.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Thanks Kenny, I very much appreciate that.
    Do you have any idea as to when the speakers will be arriving?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Hogzy.

I just spotted this thread and thought I would drop you an update in case Kenny has not been in touch.

The speakers have arrived.

If Kenny has all the stock for you, it will be despatched ASAP. I'll ask him to drop you a line when he returns tomorrow.

Cheers

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

LOL must have been despatched yesterday cos i received everything this morning. DELIGHTED with everything. Thanks very much RS particularly Kenny, He helped me out quite a bit.

DEFINITELY will be doing business with you guys again!!!
    :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.