Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big ziplock bags

Options
  • 30-01-2010 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭

Anyone know where I'd get some big ziplock bags around the city?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭ZzubZzub

They used to have some in Tesco! Haven't seen them in a while though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,902 ✭✭✭Chris_5339762

I got some in the place next to the pedestrian entrance to the Corrib Carpark (where M&S is). Theres a stationary shop there, they had piles. Not sure how big though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭HoPpiE

Id say any of the Head Shops would have them in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭tonyhiggins

What was the name of that place, Chris? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,902 ✭✭✭Chris_5339762

I dont know I'm afraid, but if you walk to the pedestrian entrance of the corrib carpark from the Eyre square direction its on your right, opposite the bank machines.

• Advertisement

Argh, I know the spot now, I was down that general direction this afternoon and it didn't click :D

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭forumfiend

I saw them in Corporate Express in Liosban a couple of weeks ago. They had them in various sizes, I think the biggest was around A4 or thereabouts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 r3nm0r3RASCAL

If its to put a body in I wouldn't bother, they are useless.

No good for a body? Aw. I'd like to try at least :D

Anywhere with ones bigger than A4?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭unJustMary

Somehow I doubt you'll get bigger than A4 around town, unless some business has a need for them.

Looks like Amazon has a range of sizes: I was looking for very small ones a while back, and remember that eBay had lots of suppliers too.

• Advertisement

I went for some big vacuum storage bags on Ebay instead, they'll do the job grand i reckon, perhaps even better as I can vacuum em and squash em down..

Advertisement