Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gulladoo Addiction Treatment Centre **Advise Needed**

• 30-01-2010 11:56am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 338 ✭✭

Hi all

I have a relative who has been drinking very heavy over the last few years and has got gradually worse and they know it.
    Ive heard of Gulladoo centre for addition however I cant seen to find any references if it good or not cos its quite expensive.

Can anyone please offer any advise on this, any help would be great thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭Shayman

Sorry. Don't know anything about it but I do know Aiseiri is excellent. They're in Wexford and Tipp.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 fizzoo12

Hi Brennarr,

dont know if your relative was sorted out yet, I wish you good luck on that one. I can say that my brother was through Gulladoo last year and he's fine ever since, he tells me it was the best few bob ever he spent. He goes back every Wed nite for aftercare and i can see the wonderful change in him. I never thought i'd see the day but this was a miracle and I have the greatest respect for counsellors dealing with alcoholics.

Advertisement