Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What happened to the CSI's?????

• 30-01-2010 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭

Anybody got any idea when the new series of CSI's will be on RTE?
    It's quite confusing at the moment with RTE showing the odd rerun, and new episodes of NY and Miami being aired in the US.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Jimmyboss wrote: »
    Anybody got any idea when the new series of CSI's will be on RTE?
    It's quite confusing at the moment with RTE showing the odd rerun, and new episodes of NY and Miami being aired in the US.

Best of the US ads are running at the moment so they should be starting up fairly soon. They may wait until Grey's and DH end since they are currently in the Tuesday night slot and Lost is going to Thursdays. I think Criminal Minds is now on Wednesdays.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

The CSI's are usually on a Thursday after 9pm on RTE2....right?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

The CSI's are usually on a Thursday after 9pm on RTE2....right?

They usually have a movie, but that could have changed last year. This week it is a 2 hour LOST. So next week CSI could return to Thrusdays at 9 or 10, before or after LOST.

CSI Miami 9pm Thursday the 11 of Feb 2010 RTÉ TWO.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭Poochie05

I notice they only list CSI Miami in their Best of the US ads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭themysteriouson

CSI New York was on Thursday night on RTE Dont know if it was a re-run or not.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

I think CSI Vegas usually goes in where DH is right now.

Advertisement