Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about password and username

Options
  • 30-01-2010 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭

Hi, I have reset my password etc and gotten the confirmation email. I did this a few days ago, but when I got my email, it said my new username was XXXxxxXXX with a new password. My old username was CookieMonster.x
    So I tried to sign in with that and the new password but it kept saying login failed. I try with the new username and password and it has me as a new member.
    I emailed boards, no reply yet (I know it's busy, I don't mind) but I'm just wondering if I'll get my old one back.
    Thanks and sorry for the bother.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Hiya, can you bump another email to hello@boards.ie with any relevant info you have, they are really busy but have hired temp staff to help out so should be sorted soon. Sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭CookieMonster.x

Thanks, I don't mean to sound pushy or anything I know you're busy.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Not at all. Feel free to start posting with this account in the mean time, I'm sure the lads will get to it soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

And this one should be sorted now as well! :)

Advertisement