Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

!)

Options
  • 30-01-2010 3:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭

Hi there, anyone any ideas - my daffodils and tips of other bulbs coming through have been munched. Could it be mice? If so how can I get rid of them? Are they useful to have in the garden (do they eat slugs?). Lots of my garden plants got eaten last summer so I had very few flowers - I thought it was slugs but there are none out at the moment and the same thing is happening so am wondering what else it could be. I did have a mouse nest in my shed, but it was disturbed a while ago and I haven't found a new one since. Would welcome any advice before I go and invest in some summer plants. (even which plants mice hate so I can buy those ones) Thanks, M

Advertisement