Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG BL40 - Youtube

Options
  • 30-01-2010 3:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭

Small problem. Everytime I try to play a youtube video this message comes up

"Please change to another profile mode.. Exiting"

I have no idea what is wrong with it. I've changed to other profiles and ensured that sound is turned on etc.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

do you have your profile on silent ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭Niall1234

Nope. I've tried it with all different profile settings. As loud as possible at times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 sw1ne2001

Hi, I found out the issue and how to fix it.. I am using wifi through my router not the phone network..

Open the main options window and select connectivity
    Select streaming settings
    change UDP port numbers to 1024 and 65535 respectively
    SAVE your settings

Enjoy youtube gloriousness, still waiting on LG tech support to phone me back from head office as the front line staff don't seem to know this one..

Hope it helps, anyone know how to set a standard web page zoom so it becomes a default zoom when using the browser as i am going blind trying to read the screen?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 snowballjones

Cheers thank you

I had the the same problem, how did you figure it out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 sw1ne2001

I was looking through various threads to try to solve an issue with flash enabled sites (BBC iplayer specifically), can't remember where but a thread in a forum suggested checking udp settings for various streaming issues.

I maxed out the values and bingo, still no response from LG however ;-)

iplayer still not working ;-( will dig into that when I get a mo,

Hope it helped.

• Advertisement
Advertisement