If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monitor Audio Radius series

Options
  • 30-01-2010 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Could I get a quote for the following:

1. Pair of R270HD's

2. R225HD centre speaker

3. Pair of R90hd

4. R370HD or R360HD sub

5. Denion 1910

Thanks for your help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Redman.

No problem.

Can I just check with you before I put a quote together, if you need any cables etc ?

Just so that can work you out the best price on everything that you need.

Cheers

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭redman85

Hi Dave,

Thanks for getting back to me. After a bit more research I found that this would be way out of my budget.

Can you give me a quote on the R90HD10 package including the amp and all the necessary cables.

My budget is 1100 (1300 max) and it will be used mostly for movies. I'll have it hooked up to a PS3 and a apple tv.

Any other recommendations?????

Thanks for all your help

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

redman85 wrote: »
    Hi Dave,

Thanks for getting back to me. After a bit more research I found that this would be way out of my budget.

Can you give me a quote on the R90HD10 package including the amp and all the necessary cables.

My budget is 1100 (1300 max) and it will be used mostly for movies. I'll have it hooked up to a PS3 and a apple tv.

Any other recommendations?????

Thanks for all your help

Red,

I'm sending you a VERY VERY Very tempting PM - you will just have to prise the wallet that tiny little bit wider to get your dream system ;).

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hey John,

did you get my PM's??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Redman.

John has been away to a show and since then, he has been up to his neck in it.

Can you bounce me the last PM's you sent him and I'll get on to it ?

Cheers

Dave

• Advertisement

Hey Dave thanks for getting back to me.

PM sent

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.