Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Framing

Options
  • 30-01-2010 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭

Looking to get a football jersey framed. Just a simple wooden frame is all I'm looking for. Possibly somewhere that would give us a deal, as between me and my mate we're getting 3 framed. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

Alright mate long time no see :pac:

I am not sure how much you want to spend but I was looking for a frame myself for a savage charcoal drawing a friend done and gave to me. Shopping around town I found that official frame places are very expensive and I am not sure how the hell they can justify the prices they charge although they will try bs sales jargon any right person can see straight through...

Anyhow...

I ended up buying one out of a charity shop and tbh having been in as many of them as I have I can safely say most are complete crap and overpriced, even if they are a charity shop.

I did end up getting one in that charity shop on the end of Francis St, not too far from you, The Coombe end of the street. Worth a shot anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

There's a frame shop in Liffey Street beside Hector Gray's.

Or, I just found this place in D6 Gav

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

There is a place on the Phisboro road that I know can do football jerseys and will do a deal on a few.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Dancor wrote: »
    There is a place on the Phisboro road that I know can do football jerseys and will do a deal on a few.

I doubt a shop in Phibsboro would frame the jersey Gav wants framed :D

And I doubt Gav would give his money to any business in Phibsboro.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Cheers for the replies. Will give a few a call up during the week.

Des wrote: »
    I doubt a shop in Phibsboro would frame the jersey Gav wants framed :D

And I doubt Gav would give his money to any business in Phibsboro.:p

Spot on, couldn't imagine them framing 3 Shels jersey in a Bohs stronghold.:D

I'll give them a call and see if they'll risk their shop being smashed up.:pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement