Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Replica Soccer Jersey Sites

• 30-01-2010 5:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,279 ✭✭✭

I remember seeing a few of them on here a few months ago but couldn't find them in a search, anyone have any good sites to buy jerseys?

If so, how long did they take to come? Were they good quality?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Don't have a recommendation, but I'd advise you to avoid UKSoccerShop. Just do a quick google search for 'UKSoccerShop complaints' and you'll see what people think of them. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭eoin99

I ordered two jerseys from bornprosper.com & I would definately order from them again .

They were perfect quality & took around 2 weeks to be posted from Thailand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

used to use a site called jomzajung but it seems to have changed its name. quality shirts about 15 euro including shipping - reckon they're 'lost' shirts from the factories in asia...

EDIT: that is the same site eoin99 posted, must be their new name!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

used to use a site called jomzajung but it seems to have changed its name. quality shirts about 15 euro including shipping - reckon they're 'lost' shirts from the factories in asia...

EDIT: that is the same site eoin99 posted, must be their new name!
    Bornprosper.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

there must be a cheaper one for p&p ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

Subside Sports and Kitbag are the best

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

SAULGOODE9 wrote: »
    Don't have a recommendation, but I'd advise you to avoid UKSoccerShop. Just do a quick google search for 'UKSoccerShop complaints' and you'll see what people think of them. ;)

Yep!

Defo agree 100% here!

Mate of mine bought a jersey off this site, card was charged and everything... 18 months later and still not a sight or sound of a jersey. He's called them, emailed... everything. And nothing. Sickening really.

Your best bet is, despite paying a bit more, ordering from the official online store of the club. At least it's safe!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Sarge wrote: »
    there must be a cheaper one for p&p ?
    Can't complain with the P+P when you're getting top quality jerseys for half nothing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

Subside Sports and Kitbag are the best

Have to agree, I've bought loads of kitbag and their service has been nothing short of excellent.

Subside Sports has an amazing range of kit but it's expensive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

+1. Kitbag is great as they do the full range in all sizes - even the girl's ones which very few places do. If you google you can sometimes get a 5% off coupon code as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

I had no problems at all with Soccertriads.com.

yoursoccershirts.com was one I used as well.

Just got another shirt from soccertriads, it was sent out last Monday from Thailand and I recieved it today, very happy with them. Ivory Coast jersey with Drogba on the back and the World Cup 2010 patches for €21 delivered.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

I remember when i joined boards.ie, the same question was posed and I told you lot about Bestway4you and Allucanget etc, I got told off for spamming as well! :D

Anyway, Allucangetstore.com used to be a fantastic site for jerseys. Bought about 5 shirts off him, including delivery and everything, less than €25.

Seems as if he's disappeared now though. www.thefootballshirt.com is a very good place too :)

EDIT :

Seems as if TheFootballShirt.com is also undergoing changes.!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Just bought a France jersey and an England jersey. If a team can beat us to qualify they deserve my support. Also, gotta support our good friends and neighbours ;)
    EDIT: I actually just bought a Ghana jersey. Come on Ghana!

I hope you got Essien on the back!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,531 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

DazMarz wrote: »
    Yep!

Defo agree 100% here!

Mate of mine bought a jersey off this site, card was charged and everything... 18 months later and still not a sight or sound of a jersey. He's called them, emailed... everything. And nothing. Sickening really.

Your best bet is, despite paying a bit more, ordering from the official online store of the club. At least it's safe!!!

And the thing is...they still send me emails about ****ing special offers. Pack of ****!

Bestway4you should be pretty reliable to be honest and their quality is exceptional. Although you can't get size SMALL.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Doocey wrote: »
    Bestway4you should be pretty reliable to be honest and their quality is exceptional. Although you can't get size SMALL.

Is that site down or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭~Marky~

Its Chinese New Year so thats probably why all the sites are down for the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭LanceStorm

sorry to be dragging up an old thread, but I ordered some jerseys off www.bornprosper.com a month ago at this stage and have still not received them...

anyone else have long shipping times with them or hassle? they should be 14-20 days shipping, but its well past that now!!

emailed them but they're no use at all!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭CR 7

LanceStorm wrote: »
    sorry to be dragging up an old thread, but I ordered some jerseys off www.bornprosper.com a month ago at this stage and have still not received them...

anyone else have long shipping times with them or hassle? they should be 14-20 days shipping, but its well past that now!!

It usually takes 4-5 weeks with all these sites, give it 6 weeks before worrying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

That's probably 14-20 working days, which would cover about a month.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

LanceStorm wrote: »

Did you ever get your jerseys? Just wondering, as I'm thinking of trying that site out.

How do people rate the quality of the shirt from that site? Also, can you just pick the size you wear normally or do you have to pick a bigger size to get a correct fitting?

Soccer Triads is the place! Have bought loads from there. Usually only takes 7-10 days for delivery. About €20 with name and number and free delivery with Google checkout.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,043 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Johner wrote: »
    Soccer Triads is the place! Have bought loads from there. Usually only takes 7-10 days for delivery. About €20 with name and number and free delivery with Google checkout.

Are they good though, would you be able to tell the difference between them and the ones in a regular shop?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,393 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Just bought a France jersey

Thinking of doing the same.

I want ''C*nt 12'' on the back.

jasonorr wrote: »
    Are they good though, would you be able to tell the difference between them and the ones in a regular shop?

The quality is actually really good. I bought a Chelsea one with Drogba on the back to compare with real Chelsea one and I can barely tell the difference!

Second that, not the same store but they're all coming for the same supplier don't worry.

These copies are exact and there's no chance of you telling the difference between them. I guarantee you. When you get it, it had the full Adidas/ Nike labels, embroidered emblems and so on.

Bought 3 shirts from a Thai store that doesn't seem to sell anymore and they've been unreal quality.

I bought a Real Madrid homre one last year which I sold for £40 to a mate, bought a Toon away kit with Jonas on the back (free printing) and then I got a Spanish Confed jersey.

They're excellent quality lads. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭mcnewberson

Hi All

I am looking for a site where I can buy jerseys, something on the lines of "thefootballlshirt.com" I am happy with the quality and service from this site.

I really will only need for the gym

any ideas of a "reputable" site

By the way, My first post in this forum so please excuse me if I am asking a question that has been beaten with a stick already

Thanks

By the way I am looking for one that is currently working and that people have used

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

If you want a few cheap jerseys for the gym, go to the special offers section of subside sports.
    http://www.subsidesports.com/uk/catalog/category/view/id/345/mode/list/

Used it loads of times, great site

Paparazzo wrote: »
    If you want a few cheap jerseys for the gym, go to the special offers section of subside sports.
    http://www.subsidesports.com/uk/catalog/category/view/id/345/mode/list/

Used it loads of times, great site

Hi there,

Thanks for the quick response. I am preferably looking for a spurs jersey, Sampadoria (blue or whit) and a roma (orang or white) one

Just Bumping this up..

can Anyone help?

Spurs and AS Roma jerseys can be found at soccertriads.com

Thanks Oatsey,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭Duff

Anyone know if the replica Argentina and Germany jerseys from soccertriads.com are the fitted type or the lose type?

any other team jerseys made by Kappa?

Fulham and Portsmouth's new ones are I think.
    Werder Bremen's kit 08/09
    Couple in French league are.
    Borussia Dortmund
    Sampdoria

Lots of South American teams have Kappa jerseys too.

I found a site that seems like born propser

Its called www.shirt-football.com has anyone used them?

I am looking for a sampdoria jersey and they seem to sell them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭~Marky~

Never used them but looks pretty good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

http://www.sampdoria.it/store/index.php?target=categories&category_id=152

The other shirts are sold out in all reputable sites until the new season stock arrives.

You could try http://www.kappastore.com either.

Morf wrote: »
    http://www.sampdoria.it/store/index.php?target=categories&category_id=152

The other shirts are sold out in all reputable sites until the new season stock arrives.

You could try http://www.kappastore.com either.

No any of the thai sites will do just fine if I could get a sampdoria one and as i mentioned earlier that the shirt football one has then. just not sure how trust worthy they are

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

Any of them do an Ireland jersey for the ~€25 mark?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭UnknownSpecies

Ordering off bornprosper.com, does anybody know what lettering and numbering style to get for Nike jerseys? I want to buy a Portugal away jersey but have no idea what lettering and numbering style to use! Any help appreciated!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

Little bit off topic, but does anyone know if such a site exists for rugby jerseys?

Hi all

Just wondering if any one has used the following site http://www.shirt-football.com/ i mentioned it in another post but am not sure as to whether or not to use it

any help or advise would be greatly appreciated

also it would be interested to know if there is a site available for rugby jersey's

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,833 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

evening all,
    slightly silly question probably, but when purchasing from Soccer triads, did anyone ever try using a B.O.I. Laser card or do they only accept Visa/Mastercard?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

papagormo wrote: »
    evening all,
    slightly silly question probably, but when purchasing from Soccer triads, did anyone ever try using a B.O.I. Laser card or do they only accept Visa/Mastercard?

They only accept paypal and google checkout

Advertisement