Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Physics Help.

Options
  • 30-01-2010 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭

Hi everyone,
    So I'm doing physics and was wondering if any1 could help me on what exactly to study. I learn off the definitions, do some maths questions but still always seem to be getting C's and i need to bump it up into the B's.

Also if any1 has any predicitions on experiments or even the secton II questions, that would be great.
    cheers,
    D.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Messi 10

There will definitley be a heat experiment anyway I'd say. None of them came up last year.

That's about the height of my predictions though. As for general advice, as regards the experiments, make sure you know all the diagrams and all the data's for the graphs (i.e. know what the relationship is between the 2 variables for drawing the graphs) Diagrams and graphs are handy marks.

Also just take your time when your doing the mathematical problems. They're generally not that difficult once you put a bit of thought into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭gant0

well really in physic all you need to know is the definitions,formulas and their varients and the relationship between two things and how to prove it....the tricky parts come in the questions themselves which can be hard to decipher which formulas to use....all i can say is practice on exam questions an old mocks...its the only true way to test yourself in physics.

Advertisement