Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The obscure player you know who you'd say is good enough for the Premier League

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Juan Manuel Vargas, of Fiorentina.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,601 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

I always said Landon Donovan, and he finally came to Everton thankfully.

Welliton who plays for Spartak I think could do a good job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭syngindub

i know he played one game in the top flight, coming on as a sub but Steve Bull is my choice..wasted at wolves

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

I know he's far away from obscure, but IMO he's a man that Arsenal (particularly after another howler of an afternoon from Almunia) and possibly even Chelsea should be looking at:

CSKA Moscow's Igor Akinfeev.

Great goalkeeper and would make it fine in the Prem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

DazMarz wrote: »
    I know he's far away from obscure, but IMO he's a man that Arsenal (particularly after another howler of an afternoon from Almunia) and possibly even Chelsea should be looking at:

CSKA Moscow's Igor Akinfeev.

Great goalkeeper and would make it fine in the Prem.

the only reason he hasn't left CSKA already is because they are asking an absolute fortune for him (I think they were looking for over £30m at one stage?).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,369 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

patrick helmes.

german international.

he played for cologne, left and went to leverkusen and dicked on the league for a year... then got injured

oh, and he scored against england.

helmes500_500.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

the only reason he hasn't left CSKA already is because they are asking an absolute fortune for him (I think they were looking for over £30m at one stage?).

Seriously?!?! Hadn't heard that!:eek:

Fúckin hell... He's class, but not that bloody class!!!

Advertisement