Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soldat

Options
  • 30-01-2010 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

I would like to try and introduce more Irish people to soldat. Myself and about 2 or 3 others are the only Irish people to play it.

http://www.soldat.pl/en/

Please, try it, you won't regret it.

Some facts: Many EU servers, with good pings for Irish players. Its 2D, which makes it extremely fast paced. There are 10 guns, from double D'Eagles, to the Spass12 and even, the M79 Nade Launcher :D. Any questions just ask me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

• Registered Users Posts: 29 MadMattDog

Dude what is that? All I see is some Russian stuff, and nothing to do with my post. Soldat means soldier in alot of languages. Anyway, this thread is not random, its trying to get poeple to play Soldat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Erm... It's pretty obviously a link to the Soldat forum:p (it used to be pretty popular round these parts)
    Used to love this game years ago, might check it out now to see how much it has come on...

Really? I can see no links in that post...If it used to be popular, maybe it's time for a resurection! Soldat has come along an awful lot. New update expected soon, v1.5.1

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

• Advertisement

Huh...Didn't see that. Still, from a quick look, I can see pretty much all the threads there are from people who don't know much about soldat, and hardly play it, or play it like they would COD....So, I don't see the harm in a proper thread about soldat....

So, is there anyone out there who plays it still, or would be interested in playing with Irish players?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,992 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

This is still up and running? Excellent, used to play it years ago. Great game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 sabre0002

Would love to give it a go...Have heard good things and it was on the 'to-run' list when eSports.ie was doing events last Summer (unfortunately now, all the news / article writing gets in the way :) ).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

havent played it in yeeeeaaaars its a bit crap tho. more of a time waster.

Advertisement