Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

foreign xbox game

• 30-01-2010 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭

my sister got me a few games from asia and austrailia but as they are a different region will not play in my console.

is there any way to modify or anything at all to get my xbox to play these games?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

step 1 - put the game in your xbox.

step 2 - if it works, it works if it doesnt, it doesnt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 669 ✭✭✭sarahn11

Australian Games should work no problem if you have a pal xbox. i know the majority of my xbox games are from australia and work no problems on my irish xbox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

sarahn11 wrote: »
    Australian Games should work no problem if you have a pal xbox. i know the majority of my xbox games are from australia and work no problems on my irish xbox

Australian games are PAL as well, so should all work without any problems at all...
    As far as asian games go, you can't really modify it... It might be possible with a modded 360, but that's more a discussion for the console modding forum...

Check play-asia.com to see if they are compatible with a PAL 360

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Play-Asia have a good list for Import Games that show if something should work from one region in another. It's fairly difficult to search, though, and I get bored going through the site.

videogamesplus.ca is a canadian site that has some info, too. Although they tend to put the results of their tests if something is region free, or not, in their blog (http://vgplus.blogspot.com/)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

You had a similar thread in the Nintendo forum where you confessed that they were copies (not originals). Is that the case here?

• Advertisement
Advertisement