Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Killarney meet up 26th March

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭anothernight

My sister was thinking of coming... if there's electric sockets so she can plug in her hair straightener >_>

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Can i use her hair straightener!? :o

I'm not too sure how caoimhes uncle would like seeing randomers at his house..we should just annoy her parents again :D

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭izzyflusky

Yeah, unless you've got headlice.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Lmao I see the sister is about too :D

i'm sure it would kill them

>_>

<_<

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭izzyflusky

I couldn't resist having a look. I'm sure the VERY FEW times she mentions me she makes me sound stupid and ditzy.
    She's trying to make me go to this thing with her, which is fine, but I'm kinda broke so don't see it happening tbh (hint, hint ;))

• Advertisement

Well... My sister does like pink a lot. And hello kitty. That's all I said about her! Oh and she once got IP banned from 2 different forums, so I got banned as well >_>

She's sound though, so I thought maybe she'd like to come along :)
    And Tar would be able to see her lovely red-but-not-ginger hair.

izzyflusky wrote: »
    I couldn't resist having a look. I'm sure the VERY FEW times she mentions me she makes me sound stupid and ditzy.
    She's trying to make me go to this thing with her, which is fine, but I'm kinda broke so don't see it happening tbh (hint, hint ;))
    give her money for goodness sake anothernight!

Or iz you trying to get the forum to pitch in :-D
    Well... My sister does like pink a lot. And hello kitty. That's all I said about her! Oh and she once got IP banned from 2 different forums, so I got banned as well >_>

Oh she sounds bold. Tut tut. Red but not ginger? Sounds like heaven :P

The gingers can serve us snacks and such, fetch firewood and such burny ilk.

Well... My sister does like pink a lot. And hello kitty.

Herself and Tar will get on like a house on fire! :D

And what is this not ginger? [hand on hip] There is no distinction between redheads, Don't none of us have souls. [/Finger wag]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

haaaaaaaaah!

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭smegmar

/shameless bump/

anyone cajoled some more participants into this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

smegmar wrote: »
    As I understand it's near caoimhe's uncle's place. but I could imagine being quite some distance away still. so does anyone know first aid?
    *raises hand* trained Cardiac First Responder here:D will just have to brush up on First Aid knowledge and prepare FA kit should i be able to go...
    Trolling? she would be more than welcome in that case:P
    Red hair makes me smile:D
    Oh she sounds bold. Tut tut. Red but not ginger? Sounds like heaven :P

The gingers can serve us snacks and such, fetch firewood and such burny ilk.
    Oi! you know what happens when you start off slagging us reds...and dont say that you cannot feed us after midnight either:pac:
    Moonbaby wrote: »
    And what is this not ginger? [hand on hip] There is no distinction between redheads, Don't none of us have souls. [/Finger wag]
    I made sure some people knew that we dont have souls at a beers...it went down very well:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Jeez I should post here! I'm coming anyway, next time I talk to the uncle I'll sound him out about camping spots, but in the meantime people feel free to throw out other suggestions for campable Kerry places they may know of

Jeez I should post here! I'm coming anyway, next time I talk to the uncle I'll sound him out about camping spots, but in the meantime people feel free to throw out other suggestions for campable Kerry places they may know of

Um kerry? tis all a big field
    /shameless bump/

anyone cajoled some more participants into this?
    Trying to drag abigayle...but she's being elusive, like a rare pokemon you can only find in the safari park

Ha I just realised the 26th is Good Friday! And we're all going on a meat-free meet-up, that's nice :)

Also everyone remember to buy their drink the day before! Don't be forgetting the drink now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Censorsh!t

I'd go, if I weren't SO shy! >_<
    Haha me too!
    I'm horribly, frustratingly, disgustingly shy!!

Censorsh!t wrote: »
    Haha me too!

I'm very shy in new situations too, but the first one I went to over the summer was still one of the best weekends EVER!

Also, there's at least two cork based veggies who are going (me and raah!), so if it'd be any help I'd be more than happy to meet up for coffee or something the week beforehand so you're not going in totally blind :) (I'm not really a bitch you see)

Haha me too!

It is about chilling out, and having fun and food.
    There is plenty of room for you to do the shy thing, and still have fun.
    None of us are remotely intimidating. Honest!

My cousin said she wanted to come to the next veggie meet up a good while back so I'd say she'd be interested in com ing along too.

I think I'll bring soup and potatoes. Are we goign to the mc gillycuddies? I'd vote for there ,cos we could veg it up the mountain and then be vegetarians at the top of it.

Haha me too!
    Everybody is at their first one..well without the dutch courage :D

Do come along! :-)

I'm very shy in new situations too, but the first one I went to over the summer was still one of the best weekends EVER!
    Shy...you punched me 20 seconds after meeting me :P :)
    Also, there's at least two cork based veggies who are going (me and raah!), so if it'd be any help I'd be more than happy to meet up for coffee or something the week beforehand so you're not going in totally blind :) (I'm not really a bitch you see)
    She's not, she's lovely and so is raah(he'll be my man some day), I'd suggest going with these lovely folks...and try to get Khrystyna and Podge!

It is about chilling out, and having fun and food.
    There is plenty of room for you to do the shy thing, and still have fun.
    She's right, we are great! lol

raah! wrote: »
    My cousin said she wanted to come to the next veggie meet up a good while back so I'd say she'd be interested in com ing along too.

I think I'll bring soup and potatoes. Are we goign to the mc gillycuddies? I'd vote for there ,cos we could veg it up the mountain and then be vegetarians at the top of it.

Cool, get her along..and your sis >_>
    <_<

and also I want your soup and potatoes.

You've had enough potatoes!

• Advertisement

Only had roast(<3maameeo) and boiled today...oh and potato and leek and coriander soup :p

...oh and potato and leek and coriander soup :p

That sounds wrong....was it?

I found loadsa left over potatoes in my house yesterday... but there may have been meat juice on them. Ewwww, meat juice.

Anyway, yeah, shyness dissolves fairly quickly when you have tasty potatoes and soup to discuss. So that need not be an issue :). Also you can bring a person(s) along.

Shy...you punched me 20 seconds after meeting me :P :)

Oh you deserved that!

She's not, she's lovely and so is raah(he'll be my man some day), I'd suggest going with these lovely folks...and try to get Khrystyna and Podge!

Well now I don't know whether to say thank you or fight you :P and hells yeah if and when Khrystyna surfaces she better say she's coming along!

You've had enough potatoes!

I didn't know that was possible, I'll take your word for it! I had a lovely one today, baked potato with hummus, salad and dressing from a naggin!

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭smegmar

Haha me too!

just like the other lurkers...
    Congratulations "Censorsh!t" you've just won the veggie forum surprise lottery. Your prize is 2 burly vegetarians will show up to your house on the 26th and forcefully transport you to killarney. Enjoy ><
    I like to think I could be intimidating if I wanted to be. Luck for all you I don't want to be
    I think every one that went to that weekend in cork would say the same thing.
    Veggie meet-up weekends are just so much better then everything else.

Haha me too!

Haha we'll be shy together ^_^

smegmar wrote: »
    just like the other lurkers...
    Congratulations "Censorsh!t" you've just won the veggie forum surprise lottery. Your prize is 2 burly vegetarians will show up to your house on the 26th and forcefully transport you to killarney. Enjoy ><

Kay so we have me.......but where are we gonna find a second burly veggie? :P

That sounds wrong....was it?
    yummy!
    I found loadsa left over potatoes in my house yesterday... but there may have been meat juice on them. Ewwww, meat juice.
    That's what she said.

Oh you deserved that!
    Maybe...oh wait I remember it all too vividly, I sure did :D

Well now I don't know whether to say thank you or fight you :P and hells yeah if and when Khrystyna surfaces she better say she's coming along!
    You can hit me smiling or something...or say thanks angrily...there's all sorts of combos.

/cops feel of raah
    Haha we'll be shy together ^_^
    /mentions joining a shy threesome of veggies..
    /gets the filthy burly eyes from moonbaby
    /hides

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭cocoa

*burls up*

kidnapping, you say?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Censorsh!t

It sounds like great fun. I may come...maybe :)

Advertisement