Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Killarney meet up 26th March

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭anothernight

Actually I'm not too sure anymore. Got into an awful mess with my parents :rolleyes:... I'll see this week how things go >_<

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭smegmar

just put on your cool face and everything will be fine

CoolFace.jpg

Actually I'm not too sure anymore. Got into an awful mess with my parents :rolleyes:... I'll see this week how things go >_<

Generally? Or do they not like the idea?
    Honestly there are no burly veggies (if you discount me). We will see you another time. There will be no attempted kidnap. Promise!

Xiney is coming too Smeg :D

Moonbaby wrote: »
    Generally? Or do they not like the idea?
    Honestly there are no burly veggies (if you discount me). We will see you another time. There will be no attempted kidnap. Promise!

Xiney is coming too Smeg :D

Nah something completely unrelated to this. Can't say too much because my sister is on boards and probably stalking me lol

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

pm us all! its not for ages let..will die down

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

Thar's many a person missing from that list. Censorsh!t shyly said she may go :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

And who is this abigayle??

IDK she's your friend and she has nice hands from the picture I saw

*censorsh!t and xiney added to list*

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭lanysmiles:)

eep!
    camping?! :o
    hmmm.....no seriously- i think i have a co-op review that monday (someone comes down to have a look at us at work) :s and i dont think very tired and cranky (from being tired) would go down too well!

also i dont drink, how does that go down? :)
    when will the next one be!? :D

also!!!!!! severly off topic but does anyone know how to fix the back of those swivel chairs so that it doesnt try to flip down and kill you?!

**panics quietly and ladylike-ly at work**

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Salvodor Herb

Hi guys im interested in this

i have not posted anything in longtime not since i got some good advice on a restaurant in dublin which in the end was darwins(great but they wouldnt let us eat cake that my friends brought for me :( boo)

So hands up any cork people going:)

• Advertisement

also i dont drink, how does that go down? :)
    when will the next one be!? :D

also!!!!!! severly off topic but does anyone know how to fix the back of those swivel chairs so that it doesnt try to flip down and kill you?!

**panics quietly and ladylike-ly at work**

There will be more for the summer :)
    I drink rarely, and I enjoy myself just as much without. I'd be more than happy to join you on the wagon.
    I'd say you would have to enjoy being around drunk people though. Which I do!

and um no. LOL.

Hi guys im interested in this

i have not posted anything in longtime not since i got some good advice on a restaurant in dublin which in the end was darwins(great but they wouldnt let us eat cake that my friends brought for me :( boo)

So hands up any cork people going:)

Weather you post frequently or not doesn't matter. It is always fun meeting people, especially veggies :)

Lany you'll have a great time without drink, I think at the last one there were a few peeps not drinking and everyone had a great time.
    you can come down for the Friday and head back Saturday evening , get a good nights rest and sunday to be ready for your review. there'll be so much fun, jokes and all manner of banter on here after that you'll miss out on. Do come you'll have the best weekend.

Beaunos dias senior Herb. yea we run a more the merrier philosophy with meet ups so do come along.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭cocoa

I'm also a not drinker currently, so I wouldn't worry about it =)

what's the story with the organising of this, it's march now! What are people doing for transport? I've gotten the train to killarney before, which was alright but a bit pricey if you're not a student.

Should I put plans in motion to steal a comfy four person tent from my family?

cocoa wrote: »
    I'm also a not drinker currently, so I wouldn't worry about it =)
    see, I told you lany

cocoa wrote: »

yes we all should. if we have too many tents we can have a tent in a tent so we can camp while we camp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Yeah this probably should start getting a bit more organised, as in where are we going to put these tents and how are the non-drivers going to get from bus station to tent putting area. May come as a shock to the Dubs amongst us but rural public transport is not something you can have vague plans about :p

smegmar wrote: »
    yes we all should.

Are you sure smegmar? I'm pretty sure my family only has one four person tent for the stealing... And I don't think anyone else here knows where they live, or what kind of cajoling techniques should be used...

lol, tent in a tent would be awesome =D Having an actual camp site area thing where we know we're going would be good. Also it might be a good idea to start listing people based on starting location. Rumour has it that veggies who travel together are not eaten alive by ravenous wolves, or even wolfish ravens...

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭lanysmiles:)

=) i'll be on for the next one thats on- after kilarney- :D
    i'll drag shane along too - he that cant live without chicken! :rolleyes:

:3 aw thank you guys- i wont feel too bad about not joining in =3

yaaay!

I hope ye have fun though- and i demand photos of this fun! :p

Buggering ****ing **** arse bollocks ****, I can't count! The week from hell I thought I had coming up the week after this is actually happening the week of it, as in between the Thursday before and the Tuesday after the weekend of the 26th I have three essays and the first draft of a dissertation to hand up, total of 15,000 words and close on a third of my marks for my degree, so I'm sorry but there's no way in hell I'll be able to go anywhere that weekend

I'm afraid I can't go either :( Got enough trouble with my mum and sister to not want to push it now lol I swear I'll go to the next one! I'll be a good girl if I must... ;)

• Advertisement

Hope I can go, it'll be nearish exams and deadlines... and since it was electros do...feck! We'll jsut have to bring the party to her!

Just be a good girl for a little bit, I know it will be hard.

Just be a good girl for a little bit, I know it will be hard.

Not an option right now >_>

Can't you stop your filthy plans ever

<_<

Hope I can go, it'll be nearish exams and deadlines... and since it was electros do...feck!We'll jsut have to bring the party to her!

weekend camping in UCC then. we'll take the library for tents, L-P Irish history section

Sorry guys :(

Don't worry, the filthy adventures don't stop here. Anybody for a drink in fibbers on thurssday?

Electro if you'd be so kind, could you still ask about for somewhere we can camp for the weekend.

I was thinking maybe move the trip till the next weekend, 2nd,3rd,4th April?
    yay or nay ?

Electro if you'd be so kind, could you still ask about for somewhere we can camp for the weekend.

yay or nay ?

suits me fine, then it can qualify as my first birthday party of the year =D

yay or nay ?

Much better idea...it won't be the same if electro can't make it. :(

• Advertisement

((((((((SMEGHEAD))))))))))

Storey!

Advertisement