Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dennehy's Cross UCC

Options
  • 30-01-2010 10:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

WHATS THE ACCOMODATION LIKE THERE.

IF ANY OF YOU GO TO UCC AND STAY IN OTHER PLACES LET ME KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE, A QUICK COMMENT WOULD BE GREAT OR DETAILED!

THANKS GUYS@

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

Chris2me wrote: »
    WHATS THE ACCOMODATION LIKE THERE.

IF ANY OF YOU GO TO UCC AND STAY IN OTHER PLACES LET ME KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE, A QUICK COMMENT WOULD BE GREAT OR DETAILED!

THANKS GUYS@

THIS COMMENT IS GREAT, I'LL LEAVE THE DETAIL TO SOMEONE ELSE

:pac:.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Chris2me

Wat a waste of time, of a comment!
    please dont wait my time with that, good bye

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Would be smarter to have a look in the UCC thread and read through the couple of accomadation threads! And stop writing in all caps ie shouting!

Wat a waste of time, of a comment!
    please dont wait my time with that, good bye

It would help if you were more specific, by Dennehys Cross do you mean Farrenlea?? Vic Lodge?? Orchard Road?? Unniversity Hall??

Or the new apparentments near Tesco Express which i don't think are strictly student accom, i'm not even sure if they're finished yet...

i have no idea i thought dennehy's cross was like its own place, like brookfield, victoria lodge and stuff no?

• Advertisement

thers like hundreads of ucc threats tho right?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

thers like hundreads of ucc threats tho right?

Eh, no - there is are three on the first page, specifically the one about best Cork student accomodation would be the one if you had a look at it

i have no idea i thought dennehy's cross was like its own place, like brookfield, victoria lodge and stuff no?

No, there is a load of different student accomodation around Dennehys Cross as itsallaboutheL pointed out

Eh, no - there is are three on the first page, specifically the one about best Cork student accomodation would be the one if you had a look at it

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055047166

these people are so aggressive!
    thanks like but i mean, just cause i dnt reli no how to work boards.ie ye eat the head off me!!

• Advertisement

these people are so aggressive!
    thanks like but i mean, just cause i dnt reli no how to work boards.ie ye eat the head off me!!

Agressive, you haven't seen agressive. I thought that you would have had a look at the UCC thread before posting back here, sorry if you think I was being agressive.

i accept your appology!

Advertisement