Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tesco mobile - problem calling northern ireland mobile

• 30-01-2010 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭

This happened the last few days. Calls from south to north were fine, but now i get "call rejected", but when i ring on a different mobile on a different network, calls are fine.

is there a limit on calls to n.i or something with tesco mobile?

Thanks.
    mal

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 28 Shelbo

You shouldn't have problems calling Northern Ireland or anywhere - there couldn't be a limit on calling a place. One thing that might stop you calling would be your credit - they may not allow you to use free credit for roaming - Northern Ireland is probably classed as a roaming area - had you bought some credit or were you using free credit you got with your phone or with other credit you bought previously that they doubled up? I'd call their customer service and report the problem and see what they say - I've never had a problem calling anywhere before - NI, UK, Switzerland etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

If Tesco considers a call to N Ireland a roaming call then you may need them to unblock your sim ? I'm not sure they do that anymore but it won't do any harm to call them and report it as a fault anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭malene

Ok, thanks. I ahve 26 euro including free credit, but just ahve the phone a months and can't remember now if I bought credit. but, will get €20 and top up with that and if it happens again, will contact them.

Thanks. :)

Advertisement