Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In the Play-Pen: Jay P

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Are you Jay P from today fm??

Nope! I'm only 18!
    Aoibheann wrote: »
    Favourite quote?

Do you like rugby? (watching the match >_>) Love it! It's such a brillant sport to watch!

If you could own one country, which would it be and why? Switzerland maybe? Cos they have awesome chocolate and awesome watches and awesome banks!

If you had the chance to bring in or remove one law from the system here, what would it be? I freaking love quotes from Mitch Hedberg, just hilarious!

Glasses or contacts? (I *think* you said you wear 'em in another thread. Hope that was you!) Both...contacts are great for going out, but not si great when I'm drunk and can't be arsed taking them off. My last pair of glasses got totally smashed at the grad, so I never wear them out anymore.

Any weird hobbies like stamp-collecting or trainspotting? :pac:
    Not really, I'm fairly straight forward I think :o
    Subed fourms?????? oh puppys/catz

PaC, C&H and The Mighty Boosh.

What's your favourite cheeeeese? :D

Mozzarella :)
    Did you know D4RK ONION has a girlfriend?

Yes I did!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Fail at answering my law question.. ;_; </3

Favourite chocolate (seeing as you mentioned it!)?

Ninja or pirate?

Favourite holiday of the year?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Arcade Panda

Full fat or low fat milk?

Tim Burton or Wes Anderson? Could you even pick?

Favourite artist?(if you have one)

Do you?

When you were a kid did you secretly pray wish that some things were real? Narnia/Wizards/Pokémon/Middle Earth?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

Coke or Pepsi?

• Advertisement

Aoibheann wrote: »
    Fail at answering my law question.. ;_; </3
    Crap sorry! I was thinking of an answer and I just forgot to answer it. But I do have an answer!
    I really dislike the fact that if two underage people have sex, then the guy is the one who's legally in the wrong. It's a pile of crap. That entire area is need of massive reform.
    It's probably cliched as well, but the blasphemy law is just ridiculous. It's not the 18th century for **** sake...

Favourite chocolate (seeing as you mentioned it!)?
    Galaxy or Toblerone

Ninja or pirate?
    Pirate! Johnny Depp is awesome!

Favourite holiday of the year?
    Summer, though only if it's really hot, not like last year... Christmas this year was class though, the ice was really cool. It looked class.
    Full fat or low fat milk?
    Low fat

Tim Burton or Wes Anderson? Could you even pick?
    Tim Burton for sure.

Favourite artist?(if you have one)
    Does Banksy count? He's brilliant. His stuff is really clever. Actually, I was walking home from my brother's house in Cork the other day and I saw a Banksy-style picture of Rory Gallagher on a wall on Barrack Street.

Do you?
    No.

When you were a kid did you secretly pray wish that some things were real? Narnia/Wizards/Pokémon/Middle Earth?
    Very much so. I wanted Hogwarts to be real :o
    Pygmalion wrote: »
    Coke or Pepsi?

Coke, though I don't really like fizzy drinks that much. They make me kinda sick.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

When you were young, what'd you always dream you'd be?

School days are the best days of your life - true or rose-tinted glasses garbage?

Are you more introvert or extrovert?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,886 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

jumpguy wrote: »

School days are the best days of your life - true or rose-tinted glasses garbage?

Do you mind if I lock this thread this evening? :)

(KnifeWRENCH was supposed to close it last night... >_> )

jumpguy wrote: »
    There was never one specific thing, but at one stage I wanted to be a builder, a baker and a fireman all at once. In later stages, I wanted to own a bar, be a solicitor, be a barrister or be an actuary at various times.

Bit of both. School is great in a way. It's "safe" because you know everybody and all, but there's zero freedom, which is not cool at all. I kinda liked school, but I was so glad to be finished.

I'm neither in particular... I suppose I'm introverted because I don't mind being on my own a lot of the time...

That's quite alright. I'm happy I got a few extra days.

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Y'know, some of us have a life outside boards y'know....
    But fine. Locked. Are ya happy now? :mad::p

Oh and cheers Jay P etc.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭hitlersson666

on its not locked dummy :P
    /im special

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement