Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watching 6 nations in Auckland

Options
  • 31-01-2010 4:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Greetings,

I'm Irish and have just moved out to Auckland. Does anyone know any pubs in Auckland that show 6 nations games? I know they are in the middle of the night here, but I reckon there must be somewhere. Just need some local knowledge!

Nice one.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 declans

Watch it on your PC via Broadband ,Just create an account on www.overplay.net and for $10 a month you will have access to Irish UK and US on demand and live tv via the respective websites of RTE BBC , Hulu.com etc etc .
    Its a VPN Service that virtually puts your Internet connection in Ireland , UK US thus allowing unrestricted access to the content on those websites, No Geolock issues

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

Maybe
    The fiddler, foxes, the shakespere

Advertisement