Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tar's story.

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Larianne wrote: »
    That should be a winky smiley back not one's that embarrassed. :cool:

Man, I just can't sniff you out these days. :(
    I'm never in the library you see, over in westland square or lloyd building! soon..soon
    maameeo wrote: »
    oh this story is frickin brilliant! any more stories that_guy????
    i would like to hear more of Tar's life story and prophecy

...hmm better flirt with Tar while im here... "hey Tar *bats lashes* could you come look at my bed, its eh, its...eh... just come look at my bed yea?"

This better not be another trick to actually get me to make a bed in your room! Fool me once shame on me...fool me twice come on you

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Tar had also been a handsome baby as many guests - and even random passer by's on the street- would "coo" over him/her with admiration and say things like, "He's beautiful" or "Aw, isn't she a dote".

For those passing by who would not have known Tar's mother and father often asked why some people would call Tar a girl and others a boy. "Well", started Tar's mother. "Tar is a very special and almost rare baby you might say".
    "Oh? And why is that?" Would generally be the curious reply.
    "Well, when baby Tar was born the baby kept changing gender right before our eyes. I thought I was dreaming but the doctor explained to me that Tar was... or should I say is a gender bender"
    "A gender bender?", I hear you ask.
    "Well it's quite simple really. A gender bender takes the form of either a female or a male depending on what a person in direct contact with Tar, wants it to be."

And so Tar the gender bender became so very popular with many newspaper articles. Mostly about being the first gender bender in millions of years to be born in Ireland.

It was Tar's 8th birthday when he received his first Lynx set. (His father always thought of Tar as a boy and so he was)

Her mother, who had always wanted Tar to be a girl, gave her a make up set and a Barbie doll in which they could both wear make up to look like twins.

Tar had an extensive range of clothes at the age of 8. More than any one gender bender should have. However, her mother and his father found an item of clothing for some sort of special occassion whether he were to be a boy or a girl. He/she was never under prepared for anything.

Tar had many friends from his/her school and was planning to have them over for his/her birthday party later that afternoon.

Due to Tar's gender bending he/she had a mix of male and female friends which meant that a lot of little boys and girls would be mixed together at the party and so it was arranged that Tar would change gender every 15 minutes in order to appease his/her guests.

It was 3pm when the doorbell rang and a sudden explosion of noise and scampering feet flooded into the house for Tar's big day. As each child entered the room, their presents were stacked neatly in two piles. One pile for girl Tar and one for boy Tar.

When all the guests arrived the party began. First with party games like musical chairs and pin the tail on the donkey, followed by food which consisted of pizza, salty chips, burgers and all the sweets that one could only dream about having on one table at the same time waiting to be devoured.

It was just before the cutting of the cake that the doorbell rang followed by loud knocking.

"I wonder who that could be", thought Tar's father as he walked towards the door. The party inside was still alive and well and could still be heard despite Tar's father closing the kitchen door behiind him.

Tar's father opened the door and was greeted by nobody. Just before he was about to close the door, Tar's father noticed a letter on the ground tucked under the welcome mat outside the door. He snatched it in his hand and read the finely written words on the envelope to himself.

For Tar:
    Not to be opened until the 18th birthday of the gender bender

Puzzled and confused, Tar's father closed the door and walked upstaris to his bedroom and stowed the letter in his own personal safe. And there it stayed. Forgotten about until 10 years later....

Coming next (Me)... No seriously. Chapter 3: The Letter

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭neil_

WHAT A CLIFFHANGER

neil_ wrote: »
    WHAT A CLIFFHANGER

It's no Trent but I'm just building it up. You know for when
    the sex happens and stuff.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

That was ****in' fantastic, can't wait til next :pac:

• Advertisement

I'm hungover right now but I'll try and write something later. ;)

scweeet

Advertisement