Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noob days

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭lochdara

Didnt know wellies were the rage in wexford.

where i am from they are, which incidently is where jdr is from too :)

It was never our plan to take over the world.. that was the story spun by someone else :rolleyes:, its our plan to take over the southeast.:D

BTW the welcome is extended to your good self to our site.

Its quite at the moment but soon we will be kicking off again.

Currently fundraising for Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association

In Memory of my fab Wife www.sinsin.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

Thanks, and I will try and get to your site in the summer when I have the time. Thanks for the advice

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

lochdara wrote: »
    Didnt know wellies were the rage in wexford.

where i am from they are, which incidently is where jdr is from too :)

It was never our plan to take over the world.. that was the story spun by someone else :rolleyes:, its our plan to take over the southeast.:D

BTW the welcome is extended to your good self to our site.

Its quite at the moment but soon we will be kicking off again.
    Ah you should go clubbing in wexford more :P High heel wellies... very sexy ;)

As for the taking over the world comment, Don't start on THAT topic Mate, I'm a good personal friend of the man you're talking about and I don't care for the BS spun about him or his business. the comment, was innocent, and a pinky and the brain reference thankyou.... No need to try and attack someone at any oportunity...

Advertisement