Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Square taper crankset

• 31-01-2010 11:08am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 582 ✭✭✭

Using a cheap old crankset on my fixie and its very off-centered leading to very loose chain one half and very tight the next half.

If anyone has any old crankset around they don't need i might be interested.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 236 ✭✭sexpot

I have this if your interested:

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055801666

65 and it's yours

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭abcdggs

i have a pretty solid crankset i may be able to sell you next week if you're interested
    probably €20.

isnt very pretty though...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 378 ✭✭Greyspoke

I have a Specialized, silver, forged, square taper crankset, 175mm if you're interested. There are no chainrings on it (it takes 4 bolt rings). 25 euro.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 403 ✭✭Marq-dublin

I've got an rare early 90's Campagnolo Croce D'Aune 172.5 square taper chainset, a few marks but in nice shape if your interested €40

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Dr.Millah

Hey guys.

Had to buy a few extra parts for the bike this week so il have to hold off on these for a while. Thanks for the offers.

• Advertisement
Advertisement