Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS: Brooks B17 Narrow + Maintenance kit (sold)

• 31-01-2010 11:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭

Hi ... I have the following for sale ..
    Brooks B17 Narrow - in black - 73euro @ today's prices from Wiggle
    Brooks maintenance kit - 9 euro @ today's prices from wiggle

The Saddle is 3 weeks old ... 200 miles on it and immaculate. Proof hide was used once before use and once at 100 miles.

For sometime, both the saddle and my ass were trying to figure out who would break first ... but I wave the white flag for my ass.

I am sure there are places you could get them for cheaper .. but will let people investigate and make the appropriate offer.

Total above at 82 euro .... I am hoping for 65euro considering so little use on it. I am open to offers, but not if you want me to post it out as well.

Based in Dublin.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭abcdggs

offer 55

can collect

• Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭short circuit

abcdggs wrote: »
    offer 55

can collect

Done.

Whereabouts are you based. I can do Dublin 15 (evening) or Sandyford (day time during weekdays) ... or can deliver to city centre if we organise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭abcdggs

i can drop out to sandyford sometime during the week, probably tuesday or thursday.

That suits. I am in the Sandyford Industrial Estate.

I will bring the saddle in tomorrow and keep it at work.

PM me your plans tomorrow. PM on its way with my contact number.

Sold ... thanks to abcdggs for the quick transaction

• Advertisement
Advertisement