Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are you going in tomorrow?

• 31-01-2010 11:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭

So, were all back tomorrow, and no one has their time tables!

pandemonium tomorrow?

is there much point in turning up tomorrow apart from getting your time table?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Yup, picking up and banking the grant tomorrow too :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Trish2007

I got my timetable on thursday. Got it off the P drive.
    It will take a few minutes to get your timetable in the morning so I dont see where the pandemonium is going to happen. Get your timetable and go to class.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 187 ✭✭TokenWhite

I think the timetables where emailed out to us, well they were to the business section anyway, should just be a case of printing it off until you get a proper one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

Trish2007 wrote: »
    I got my timetable on thursday. Got it off the P drive.
    It will take a few minutes to get your timetable in the morning so I dont see where the pandemonium is going to happen. Get your timetable and go to class.
    TokenWhite wrote: »
    I think the timetables where emailed out to us, well they were to the business section anyway, should just be a case of printing it off until you get a proper one

im just looking for an excuse to stay at home again :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

We didnt get ours until the Mondayy mrning last year..I missed the first class but after that it was just a normal day.

Just go up to your department and the timetable should be posted on the wall

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Bmmcool74

Yes I am going in guys

Advertisement