Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Browsing on Blackberry Curve 8520

• 31-01-2010 1:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone else has noticed the following with their Blackberry

When I am browsing certain websites like lite.betfair.com for example that although I am able to enter my login details on the screen I cannot manage to press the "Login" button.

The centre button nor the return button seem to respond to me hovering over Login and pressing them , this is a major annoyance and I am wondering if their is a setting to get around this , even if I load the full version of the webpage I cannot press the Login button.

Anyone else encountered this , or other problems like this with different websites?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83 ✭✭boarder777

I will try with my blavkberry now and will let you know

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83 ✭✭boarder777

Ok go to webrowser. Browser confuguration,browser identification-blackberry. Tell us if that works. It works on my blackberry no problem. Or try using bolt browser for blackberry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 wishihadalife

No joy , i was using hotspot browser and get no response when I try to login using the return key.......weird

You have the exact same model?

Advertisement