Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Selling my Elite questions

• 31-01-2010 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭

My elite of 2 years have gotten the one ring E74 error and I'm planning to sell it if its not fixed. Then buy an Xbox Arcade and maybe get the Jasper board.

Few questions:

Will Gamestop take my broken elite?:P

Do I have to sell my hard drive, cables and everything that was originally in the box?

Does the Arcade accepts the 120GB hard drive?

Can I just get a brand new stand alone Xbox Arcade, without cables or controllers? (if its possible I guess it would be a lot cheaper:P)

Is true the Jasper board reduces the chance of red rings?

Last question, anyone ever have this E74 error before?

Really want an Xbox quick, I just bought Mass Effect 2 on Friday and the elite broke last night. That was a kick in the balls :mad:

Thanks a million:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

1. No, they plug it in and test it.
    2. Yes.
    3. Yes.
    4. No, comes with all cables.
    5. Yes - it runs cooler.
    6. Google.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭PenguinForce

Mr E wrote: »
    1. No, they plug it in and test it.
    2. Yes.
    3. Yes.
    4. No, comes with all cables.
    5. Yes - it runs cooler.
    6. Google.

Thanks for the answers:)

Damn I thought i could chance my arm with selling my xbox:rolleyes:

I hope the Arcade price isn't too steep.
    Is the chance of buying a Jasper model Arcade good right now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

Why sell it? The e74 error is under 3 year warranty, just ring micro**** and tell them they'll post you the stuff to send it to them. wait 2 - 3 weeks and it's all good as new :). I'm pissed atm cause my xbox is getting the "won't read disc" error.

Advertisement