Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dash/ FADC charge ultra?

Options
  • 31-01-2010 1:43pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Been trying to master a couple of things, including the family man's link combos so I can punish more,this but it just isn't working.

I've checked the videos, generally they say for Guile ch db >>FA Dash forward, wait for an instance, then df, d, db, b, ub and kkk.

I either jump up and back or sometimes I tap double forward too fast to register. Any ideas?

It's really annoying me as I can do FADC ultra with Ryu no problem.

I need to get this down to close down hadoken spammers :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

Been trying to master a couple of things, including the family man's link combos so I can punish more,this but it just isn't working.

I've checked the videos, generally they say for Guile ch db >>FA Dash forward, wait for an instance, then df, d, db, b, ub and kkk.

I either jump up and back or sometimes I tap double forward too fast to register. Any ideas?

It's really annoying me as I can do FADC ultra with Ryu no problem.

I need to get this down to close down hadoken spammers :D

Pick Ryu, superior character anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭blag

I was messing around with all the charge characters FA dash Ultras.Chun Li's is by far the easiest/most practical and bisons is pretty useless and you get a teleport half the time anyway!

I can do it in training with Guile by charging db then FA,f,f,then slide the stick around to upback and kkk.

There's a shortcut too where you can just charge down back,then FA,f,f,downback,up forward + kkk.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

blag wrote: »
    I was messing around with all the charge characters FA dash Ultras.Chun Li's is by far the easiest/most practical and bisons is pretty useless and you get a teleport half the time anyway!

I can do it in training with Guile by charging db then FA,f,f,then slide the stick around to upback and kkk.

There's a shortcut too where you can just charge down back,then FA,f,f,downback,up forward + kkk.

Beno, if you get this I am not playing SF4 anymore :p

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

I can do Honda's but his dash is so crap that it's fairly useless :( I'll try Guile's out tonight. It would be a great tool though!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

ayjayirl wrote: »
    Pick Ryu, superior character anyway.

Difference between superior and easy. :)
    blag wrote: »

interesting, is there a delay after the dash? Is it as fast as possible or do you need to slow the motions a bit?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

The dash is the first forward motion of the ultra so you should just be doing it at normal ultra speed.

Advertisement