Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone Advice

• 31-01-2010 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi All,

I'm new to the board and I am just looking for an opinion on the N900. My O2 contract is up and I have been thinking about switching phone for a while now. I have had a SE c905 for the past 18 months and although the camera options outweigh it's internet capabilities I have been using it to surf the web more than any other feature. I have almost purchased the iphone on several occasions but for one reason and another I didn't take the plunge although it would have been ideal for my needs. Anyway, I have been aware of the N900 for the past 3 months or so and was hanging on until it came out but now I am a little reluctant to buy it as it seems a very advanced piece of kit (I am no gadget expert) and it seems to be a very new & developing product.

I am wondering if the N900 will need a lot of user input/maintenence or will it be suitable for web browsing out of the box? I realise it should be a massive step up from my c905 for browsing but should I opt for an iphone as it is a more established phone which will suit someone with very little tech knowledge?

One last point, I have been using Opera Mini on my c905 and like the multi-tab option which the N900 can match with it's multi app function but is this something the iphone can perform?

Any help and opinion here would be appreciated as I thought I knew what I wanted but now I'm unsure.

Thanks in advance
    Karl

Comments

Advertisement