Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three.ie so bleedin hard to use or is it just me?

Options
  • 31-01-2010 2:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

yea.
    So me bro got a new phone and he decided to give me his old phone.
    LG KC910.
    and he gave me the sim card he got with his purchase of his new phone to me so it was brand new sim card.
    so I registered.
    it dosn't tell you to enter any detail at all except your phone number and number on back of your sim card.
    so I entered it and they sent me a text with new password.
    so it says I registered.
    good so far

but I didn't know new pin code to my new sim card as I was trying to enable the PIN security option and entered the code 3 times wrong and now it says enter my PUK code.

I rang three customer care...
    they asked for my phone number and name...
    I gave them my number and name of course.
    but now they tell me that there is no information coming up under my name...
    of course there is no information under my name as they never asked me to enter my name when registering!!!!!!!

any change you guys know how I would be able to get PUK?
    Thanks...sorry for the long post btw...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

You are registering for a my3 account on line not registering account details. your brother would have done this when buying the phone. If 3 are asking for name? address etc....you'll need to ask him what name he registered with the sim. get him also to add your name to the account also or else if you need to call them again you'll have to keep giving your brothers name

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 ANDYBOND777

Cheers ! :D
    Got everything sorted :)

Advertisement