Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frozen Yogurt

Options
  • 31-01-2010 3:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭

fine since noone knows. ill just make this thread about how yummy frozen yogurt is.

i think its really yummy:D

especially yummy in limerick(as it must be a limerick topic;))

discuss.................

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

I second that motion. Favourite is Petit filous :)

Whats the best/easiest way to make em without the plastic handles?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Paulegend wrote: »
    fine since noone knows. ill just make this thread about how yummy frozen yogurt is.

i think its really yummy:D

especially yummy in limerick(as it must be a limerick topic;))

discuss.................

To answer your original question before your edit; Dunnes, Superquin, and most health food shops sell what you are looking for.

The health food shop on Thomas Street sells yummy frozen yogurt that is perfect for smoothies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭Paulegend

Kess73 wrote: »
    To answer your original question before your edit; Dunnes, Superquin, and most health food shops sell what you are looking for.

The health food shop on Thomas Street sells yummy frozen yogurt that is perfect for smoothies.

cool thanks. i tried dunnes and tesco in town but they had none. ill try the ennis road dunnes tommoro. or else ill just go to that health shop. that sounds cool:)

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭vicecreamsundae

ah that's good to know! no dunnes/tescos seem to sell frozen yoghurt, so i have been making all my smoothies with HB vanilla ice cream... um, probably counteracts the apparent healthiness! hadn't thought of looking in health shops!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Eats of Eden is the health shop on Thomas street that sells it. Should have put te name in the first time I posted. :)

I trhink the shop next door to it sells frozen yogurt also.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭Paulegend

ah that's good to know! no dunnes/tescos seem to sell frozen yoghurt, so i have been making all my smoothies with HB vanilla ice cream... um, probably counteracts the apparent healthiness! hadn't thought of looking in health shops!

yea ive been using ice cream aswell:D ill get the frozen yogurt when the ice cream is finished

Advertisement