Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decent dentist in clonmel

Options
  • 31-01-2010 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭

Hi, looking for a good and reasonably priced dentist in clonmel. any advice greatly appreciated.Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Cheap...there is no such thing but, theres a guy above at the westgate, building next to what used to be Kavanaghs outdoor shop. Second floor his name is Miles O' Burne I think.

Nice staff in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭pooch90

Thanks so much, have been waiting forever for someone to reply to me! Will check him out. Thanks again!

Daniel O'Connell on the quays is pretty good and reasonably priced too. The hygienist working there is excellent. I say give him a try if you don't end up using iceages recommendation. 0526121263

EDIT: his office is in same building as kamboat chinese restaurant

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

you get sorted then. what option you go for in the end? :)

• Advertisement

Was all set to ring dentists today then discovered I didn't get paid and can't go until I do :mad: I'd say I'll ring the ones suggested and ask about prices as am so so so broke. Thank you for advice. New to area, well relatively so don't have a clue about who to go to/avoid. At least there's been no horror stories posted.

Advertisement