Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mock Papers 2010 LC

Options
  • 31-01-2010 4:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Can someone please help me.....am i write in saying that "examcraft" are pink and have a tick in the corner whilst "DEB" are white and have a barcode on then??????:(

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

I'm not sure about the colours, but DEB have barcodes (definitely!), and Examcraft are supposed to have a tick instead of a barcode (although I've never seen an examcraft paper, so I can't verify this). Be wary though that Examcraft might change from a tick to a barcode to stop everybody from getting a copy of the exam before they actually sit it!

As far as I know, all HL exams are pink!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,196 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Neither Examcraft nor DEB give a fiddle about people getting their papers before the exam. They have no interest in how people do in June. They run a business selling papers to some schools for mock exams.

There are other companies that supply schools apart from the big two.

The usual colours used by the SEC and copied by the mock companies are:
    Pink - HL LC
    Blue - OL LC
    White - HL JC
    Yellow - OL JC

DEB papers have a barcode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 student01

The Examcraft paper I saw yesterday had a tick but also a stamp saying ExamCraft (but it was a teacher's copy so I'm not sure if it's the same for all of them)

Advertisement