Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Pass irish revision book.

Options
  • 31-01-2010 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

What do you reckon would be the best to use to just get a c or higher in the leaving. I have 7 honours with it so I was thinking of just using a revision book for the written part of the exam....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭gant0

dont bother wasting your 12 euro an a revision book....you don't need to study for pass irish...an since you already have 7 honours all youy really need is a d3 so you can get into college...forget about irish,study something important!!

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Ste234

Yeah I agree with you but I'm terrible at Irish and not going to ever study it, So thought a revision book might help me a few weeks before hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭gant0

well isn't the whole point of a revision book is to study!!haha...just see how your mocks go but seriouslly i doubt they even fail anybody!!!its just so easy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

Do you still have your books from 3rd year? I dropped recently and missed all of the stories and things but found that my 3rd year books helped, especially Scaoil amach é. I thought the Less Stress higher level juniour cert book was grand aswel for letters and stories. Then for prose and poems revise wise is pretty good too.

Advertisement