Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deutsche Kennels

Options
  • 31-01-2010 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone have any experience with Deutsche Kennels in Garristown?? I'm thinking of booking a holiday and need to put my little baby :o in kennels for a week.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭TooManyDogs

I don't know about Deutsche Kennels but if you're looking for kennels in Garristown then I'd recommend Best Kennels, Mary and Declan who run them are lovely and the dogs are all really calm and relaxed. www.bestkennels.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I have personal experience with the Deutsche Kennels and found them great, very professional, friendly and clean. My cat Henry stayed there when myself and the now ex went off to Germany for Christmas every year.

We got Henry back after 2 weeks and he was in great humour, well fed and the prices were good too. I have no affiliation with them but would highly recommend them.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

I don't know about Deutsche Kennels but if you're looking for kennels in Garristown then I'd recommend Best Kennels, Mary and Declan who run them are lovely and the dogs are all really calm and relaxed. www.bestkennels.ie

Thanks for that!! They have a puppy program so maybe they're the ones to go for - he'll be 10 months when he stays. I feel a bit guilty leaving him though! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭TooManyDogs

Don't feel guilty, I know it's hard but think of it as his holiday too. Check out any kennels you're considering and make sure they'll give you a tour before you book him in and you'll be happy that he's being well cared for. When you leave him in try to be happy and calm and he'll think it's all a big adventure, if you're upset and crying he'll start freaking out. And then enjoy your holiday :)

Advertisement