Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO - Help! Where is the receipt of online application?

Options
  • 31-01-2010 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭

Hi all! I've applied to the CAO online a few days ago and I've read through the handbook but I noticed that it was mentioned that my application isn't considered complete until I save or print the "Receipt of Online Application" but I can't find it anywhere :( so does anyone know here where it is? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Niall09

It should be in your emails, Lep.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Must we print this off? In the actual email it doesn't say that we have to print it off in order for them to accept our things?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Messi 10

Of course you don't have to print it off. Relax.

You don't even have to look at it if you don't want to. It's just there to confirm for you that the CAO have accepted your application.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

Do we have to wait until may if we want to add more level 8 courses? Its only letting me change them,but its letting me add level 6/7 courses :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

seanbmc wrote: »
    Do we have to wait until may if we want to add more level 8 courses? Its only letting me change them,but its letting me add level 6/7 courses :confused:

I dunno when it closes. But I know from sometime around May/June until July 1st you can change them all you like, but can't add restricted courses.

Just checked the CAO book thingy.

On the 5th of Feb it'll cost 10 euro to change your things.

1 May 5:15
    -closing date for late applications.

3 May
    - online change of mind facility becomes available.

then it says in July
    1 July 5:15
    -change of mind closes.

AFAIK you can change your courses but I think it costs(I'm not sure on this, ask you guidance counselor), but the change of mind which closes in July, thats free. I think.

Sorry, I'm too sure, but I think thats it. Maybe someone else here can clarify?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

I dunno when it closes. But I know from sometime around May/June until July 1st you can change them all you like, but can't add restricted courses.

Just checked the CAO book thingy.

On the 5th of Feb it'll cost 10 euro to change your things.

1 May 5:15
    -closing date for late applications.

3 May
    - online change of mind facility becomes available.

then it says in July
    1 July 5:15
    -change of mind closes.

AFAIK you can change your courses but I think it costs(I'm not sure on this, ask you guidance counselor), but the change of mind which closes in July, thats free. I think.

Sorry, I'm too sure, but I think thats it. Maybe someone else here can clarify?

Cheers,sent an email to CAO and got this back " The closing date for free changes was January 31

You can changes courses again in May subject to restriction on Page 4 of the CAO Handbook."

Assuming then they are talking about tjose restricted courses.

Advertisement