Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best Shampoo/Conditioner for Red Coloured hair

• 31-01-2010 6:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi there,

Can anyone recommend the best shampoo and conditioner to keep my newly coloured flame red hair looking its best?

I know it's a big ask to find a miricle product but anything that stops major fade and keeps it looking vibrient and shiny would be great.

Please help!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭save_our_socks

I used to put a bit of directions poppy red hair colour into my conditioner. Its got no nasty chemicals so totally safe!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

I've been using the John Frieda for red hair range and find it really good.

I did find it a bit hard to find though but eventually got it in one of the larger Boots stores.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 183 ✭✭giggles

Look magazine did a reader review on conditioners for red colour this week:

Davines Alchemic Conditioner scored 5/5
    John Frieda Radiant Red Colour Magnifying Conditioner scored 4/5
    Bumble & Bumble Color Support Conditioner for True Reds scored 3/5
    Aveda Madder Root Color Conditioner scored 2/5

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭silverfairy

Timotee do a really nice shampoo and cond for red hair, smells gorgeous and seems to work well, as I think there is a small bit of hair colour in it?

Advertisement