Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

67X Bus

Options
  • 31-01-2010 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭

Hi all,an hoping to move to Maynooth soon with the OH,as he is in college there. However, as I work in town I am trying to plan in advance which mode of transport I'll be taking!!
    Just wondered about the 67X as it stops literally outside my office!!Whereabouts in Maynooth village does it stop? and also how long does it take to get to town?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

I actually don't know..?I know I want the one that goes to Waterloo rd?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

The 67X might be your best bet, but as Victor mentioned there are sub-routes so you need to get the 67X going to/from UCD Belfield if you want to go to Waterloo Road. The 67X terminus is on the Straffan road beside Maynooth railway station.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,888 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

I actually don't know..?I know I want the one that goes to Waterloo rd?

the 67 goes via celbridge, it goes from the train station and out the back road to celbridge

the 66 goes via leixlip, via main street maynooth

so depending on where you are living one may suit better

both have buses going to belfield

with the improvements to the N4 completed, the bus is a good option. the 67x does not go into lucan or chapelizod and goes straight into city on main road. It would take just over an hour to get to waterloo road I reckon, based on times to city centre (although there is now a 30kmh limit in city)

Advertisement