Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best highlighter(s)?

Options
  • 31-01-2010 7:50pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Haha, a very weird thread!

What is the best highlighter to use? I think it's easier to study things once I highlight the important points. I have a Stabilo Boss Highlighter, like this:
    5764_image.jpg
    It's ok, but only the yellow one works well. The blue and the orange ones leave a 'blob' of ink anywhere you lift the highlighter off the page (it's hard to explain, but it's annoying).

So what highlighters are good?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭Ronan Keating

Any kind of yellow one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 350 ✭✭rubensni

I have a Tex Liter 224 which has printed on it 'without risk for almost papers' whatever that means.
    To answer your question: Faber-Cartell is your only man in yellow. Staiblo Boss in pink.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭zam

I know what you mean by the blob. ALL highlighters of strong colours seem to do that.

Staedtler are your only man

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭stainluss

I was actually interested enough to click on this
    Realising this, I have now lost the will to live

I can't wait for this year to be over:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭zam

stainluss wrote: »
    I was actually interested enough to click on this
    Realising this, I have now lost the will to live

I can't wait for this year to be over:rolleyes:

YOU LOVE IT

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 777 ✭✭✭Mayoegian

i was just thinking about this the last day! Y'know you've gotten too obsessed with the LC when your thoughts are about highlighters!

I'm a great advocate for Staedtler. I think their pens are great, so with that same attitude I went and bought their highlighters-Pink, Blue, Orange, Yellow and green. So, the green went straight away, the blue stopped working soon after, the orange didn't work at the beginning, now it's starting to work(!) the pink was grand for about 3 weeks and the yellow was as if no ink was in there.

So, I would not get another Staedtler highlighter again as in my opinion, they're a waste of money and plastic!

Advertisement