Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new take away beside eurospar

Options
  • 31-01-2010 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭

anyone know what kinda take away fastfood place is going over beside eurospar in the small building beside the chinese on left when exiting onto ballybrough street

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭fabbydabby

Andy's chipper. This would imply that it is a chipper owned by Andy.

I am open to correction on this, it's just what I have been told.

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭linny

that would be handy for this side of town instead of having to try get parking on john street it can be night mare sometimes, do they have any other chipper in town

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

fabbydabby wrote: »
    Andy's chipper. This would imply that it is a chipper owned by Andy.

I am open to correction on this, it's just what I have been told.

If my info is correct, Andy is Andy Comerford. Just out of curiosity, how many different types of chippers are there? They all deep-fry fatty food in fat and it tastes wonderful when locked.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

Advertisement