Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account Name: Frisbee

Options
  • 31-01-2010 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭

Hey I'm still trying to get reunited with my old account.
    I know you guys are very busy but I've sent two e-mails to hello@boards.ie on:

Fri 22 January 2010 22:23:22

Wed 27 January 2010 13:09:36

And I've heard nothing back on either of them. I know Darragh says here to e-mail again to make sure you got it if I don't hear back in three days but it's been 9 days and two e-mails now and nothing.
    Darragh wrote:
    Haven't heard anything for over three days? Drop us a line to confirm we got it. Remember to include your username please

Any chance someone could have a look at this for me just to make sure the e-mails are being received?

Username is Frisbee.

And each e-mail had verifying information as well as a list of a few other Users/Mods who would vouch for me.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,308 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Hi Frisbee. I know Darragh and Dav are both away for the weekend, so there's little happening on this right now. However I believe they're getting extra help tomorrow, so hopefully that should speed up the process. Thanks for your patience, I know this must be very frustrating.

EDIT: Btw, would you mind reducing the size of your sig, it's too big. The rules regarding permitted size are here. thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Zaph wrote: »
    Hi Frisbee. I know Darragh and Dav are both away for the weekend, so there's little happening on this right now. However I believe they're getting extra help tomorrow, so hopefully that should speed up the process. Thanks for your patience, I know this must be very frustrating.

Cheers for the speedy reply.

I know the lads are snowed under but when I saw that about getting back to them if I don't hear from them in three days I just thought maybe my e-mails weren't going through perhaps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

This should be sorted now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Yup, once again Darragh cheers.

You and the lads are doing a great job and it's not going unappreciated!

Advertisement