Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO

Options
  • 31-01-2010 10:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭

cao is finishing 2morrow guys

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭cork*girl

cool

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭3_BOoYA_X

Cao deadline was at 5.15 today. :rolleyes:
    Resticted courses can no longer be added to cao now.
    Deadline for late application is may 1st and its €70.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭cork*girl

gonna tell my guidance councelor that I want to do medicine.. tomorrow.. as a joke, thats what she gets for trying to make me be a journalist!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Flomp

3_BOoYA_X wrote: »
    Cao deadline was at 5.15 today. :rolleyes:
    Resticted courses can no longer be added to cao now.
    Deadline for late application is may 1st and its €70.

As there was a bit of a cockup with me and the online form, which then kinda messed me up and I got lazy I'm after missing today. Can I still send off my form but itll just be 70? =P

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭3_BOoYA_X

Flomp wrote: »
    As there was a bit of a cockup with me and the online form, which then kinda messed me up and I got lazy I'm after missing today. Can I still send off my form but itll just be 70? =P

Yeah. No restricted entry courses will be accepted though. my advice is to pay by bank jiro and then make your application online. Easier and you can log in and view your choices whenever you want & use change of mind option in may also. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Flomp

Ah thats alright I wasnt doing one anyway :P

I would have done it online, and about 2 weeks ago I had it all filled out, but then I couldnt find the disability box on the online form, which they assured me was on it -_-" So that kinda threw me off and I totally forgot, so gotta send in the actual application form so that I can tick one friggin box :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

cork*girl wrote: »
    gonna tell my guidance councelor that I want to do medicine.. tomorrow.. as a joke, thats what she gets for trying to make me be a journalist!

...She did not tell you to do a journalism course did she?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Some posts moved to this thread.

We don't need multiple threads discussing likely changes in CAO points.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement