Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

web sites for villas around orlando

Options
  • 31-01-2010 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭

Got a quote for 2 weeks in solana villas for family of 5 for 4400 euro inc flights,accom and car.Was tempted until i went on tripadvisor to review Solana and found there was a security issue(lots of break-ins)
    So i am looking for a safe secure area close to all amenities of orlando in june with 3 beds and private pool.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

I booked a villa directly in Chatham Park, near 192. Stayed there twice (2008/2006), Good prices, 3 bed, with private pool.
    Google it yourself as a location, and if you are interested PM me, and I'll send you the web link.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

Booked ours through holiday-lettings.co.uk. Staying in Vista Cay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭mackey087

haven't used a villa since only 2 of us but there are some good deals on craiglist.com

Advertisement