Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

uchg crowd

Options
  • 31-01-2010 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭

anyone know what happened up at the hospital today ? there was crowd of >100 people outside of a&e..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

Another protest?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Wards?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 paulaner

I work in the hospital, there was an accident involving member(s) of the travelling community and all friends and family were here, there and everywhere. To the best of my knowledge there was also a mass brawl and the gardai were called.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 r3nm0r3RASCAL

It was the q for the jacks. Awful dose of the schitters goin around.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

paulaner wrote: »
    I work in the hospital, there was an accident involving member(s) of the travelling community and all friends and family were here, there and everywhere. To the best of my knowledge there was also a mass brawl and the gardai were called.

You know that was my first thought when I looked at the thread title.
    OP, next time be a man and go and ask the crowd what is going on, they might be giving out free lollipops

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,579 ✭✭✭Sconsey

paulaner wrote: »

That's the last frigging thing that needs to be happening in the A&E and it seems to happen too often. Wish the government would do more to prosecute, with extreme prejudice, anyone that causes trouble in A&E, people are at their most vulnerable when waiting there, the last thing they need is to be terrorized by scum.

/End of rant

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭Storm 10

Would someone try to explain to me when a member of the travelling community is involved in some type of medical emergency a huge crowd descend on the hospital and usually a row breaks out as has already been stated, they or anyone else should not be allowed anywhere near the hospital only the immediate families.

I have always thought that A & E should be a secure area where only medical staff and patients are allowed no one else and you should have to pass throught security to get there. What a waste of Garda time and I am sure its no help to the staff there when so many pile in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Storm 10 wrote: »
    Would someone try to explain to me when a member of the travelling community is involved in some type of medical emergency a huge crowd descend on the hospital and usually a row breaks out as has already been stated, they or anyone else should not be allowed anywhere near the hospital only the immediate families.

But sure they just want same equal rights as ourselves...

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

OPs question has been answered so I'll lock this thread before it turns into a big knackerbashing fest.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement