Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xzanti

Options
  • 01-02-2010 12:37am
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Sorry to be a pain in the arse, I see others leaving such messages, I'm a long time poster and newly afflicted* :) mod, eger to get back in the saddle :).. left a few emails now, just wondering if I could get bumped on the list at all, cheers guys..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Have you emailed hello@boards.ie yeah?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Gordon wrote: »
    Have you emailed hello@boards.ie yeah?
    Twice :)

I've left 2 messages now, like I said, no hassle, but eger to get back in action... cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

Hey there - I can't seem to find that email! Can you forward it again with "helpdesk" in the title and I'll try sort you out asap. Any details you can provide re PM's you sent and the like would be appreciated.

Darragh

Actually, found you and hopefully you're sorted now :)

Darragh wrote: »
    Hey there - I can't seem to find that email! Can you forward it again with "helpdesk" in the title and I'll try sort you out asap. Any details you can provide re PM's you sent and the like would be appreciated.

Darragh

Actually, found you and hopefully you're sorted now :)

I'm baaaaack \o/ cheers Darragh :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement