Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banjaxed Back

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 coach129

That s great news about the NTPF, if i ever manage to get to my consultant to be referred to a neurosurgeon, in the meantime im taking Lyrica and pain killers but still in a fair bit of pain, anybody have any suggestions for meds for me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

coach129 wrote: »
    That s great news about the NTPF, if i ever manage to get to my consultant to be referred to a neurosurgeon, in the meantime im taking Lyrica and pain killers but still in a fair bit of pain, anybody have any suggestions for meds for me?

As I said on the other thread noone here is qualified to advise on meds for you. Speak to your gp or pharmacist.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,685 ✭✭✭flutered

in my humble opinion, medical science does not know as much about the subject as they claim.

Advertisement