Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Herbal Tea Detox/Sleeping

Options
  • 01-02-2010 4:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Off fags about 2.5 monthes now, doing great in all respects except sleeping. Every few nights I find i'm lying awake till about 3-4am for no reason. Some other days I sleep okay but wake really early like 5-6am. I avoid caffeine after 12pm and dont eat too late...can anyone suggest any good herbal teas to help sleep and also to help detox a bit more?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭patmac

Valerian tea or hops in water, is good to aid sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭dollyk

wow 2.5 months.. well done to you. calomine tea is said to be good, or lavender drops on tour pillow or in your bath

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Daffs

Well done. I am myself since last July. Camomile Tea is brilliant to get through the jitters & also for fitful sleep. Go for the loose herbs rather than the teabag stuff. Also, if having a really bad night of it, a few drops of 'Rescue Remedy' should see you through. Good Luck, you'll feel so much better for it, it worth it, I promise

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭pclancy

Cheers all will try those suggestions :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭pclancy

Highly recommend the Camomile tea. Also helps when quitting THC based products too :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement