Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

URGENT. Nursing Mother Needed

Options
  • 01-02-2010 5:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭

Is there any rescue out there with a nursing mum cat....I have 3 - 5day olds...if you think you can help please contact the ACS on 021 4551781 please note we dont answer blocked numbers

Cheers and thanks
    Anne

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Sorry for taking a while to approve.

Just a note - whilst we do not allow rescues etc to fundraise/look for money/push their rescue, this doesn't really fall into those categories.
    Anne is looking for a Nursing Mother cat to help her kittens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭annefitzy

Thanks for posting this we got a nursing mother this afternoon the 3 tiny puppys and yes I said puppys are doing great xxx

Anne

Lol - did I make a mistake thinking you wanted a nursing mother cat for kittens? sorry!
    Awh that's fantastic they have a 'mum' for now, well done :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭annefitzy

I had 3 orphan Chihuahua puppys here age 5 days old and I was looking for a nursing mom cat as we had tried for a Bitch and were unable to find one....I didnt want to say what I need the nursing and I left it vague on purpose...sorry....

But it has a happy ending we managed to find a nursing J/R this afternoon after a radio appeal, so 3 puppys are snuggled up to there new mom and hopefully I can get some sleep tonight...lol

No, that's fine you were vague lol, I've heard of that type of thing before. Actually saw a photo of tiger cubs with a nursing dog IIRC.

I'm glad you got a mother and hopefully you get some sleep!

• Advertisement
Advertisement